| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Richmond in December is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- In December the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12.8 °C (23 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry. Just 70.3mm (2.8in) of fluid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 14:13 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 14:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Richmond December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Richmond, Australia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Richmond:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 604.1 kms (375.4 miles) NW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 520.2 kms (323.3 miles) WNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) NW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 151.5 kms (94.1 miles) S
- Wagga, Australia - 350.7 kms (217.9 miles) WSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 238.9 kms (148.5 miles) SW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 448.1 kms (278.4 miles) S
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 702.1 kms (436.3 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 701.9 kms (436.2 miles) SW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 702.6 kms (436.6 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 720.5 kms (447.8 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 600 kms (372.9 miles) SSW