| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Richmond in June is quite mild at 11.45 °C (52.61 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.2 °C (41.4 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry. Only 60.5mm (2.4in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 9:54 long and the longest day is 10:04 long with an average length of 9:57.
Check the distance to and compare the Richmond June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Richmond, Australia
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Richmond:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 604.1 kms (375.4 miles) NW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 520.2 kms (323.3 miles) WNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) NW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 151.5 kms (94.1 miles) S
- Wagga, Australia - 350.7 kms (217.9 miles) WSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 238.9 kms (148.5 miles) SW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 448.1 kms (278.4 miles) S
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 702.1 kms (436.3 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 701.9 kms (436.2 miles) SW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 702.6 kms (436.6 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 720.5 kms (447.8 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 600 kms (372.9 miles) SSW