| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Richmond in November is warm at 20.15 °C (68.27 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.5 °C (79.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.8 °C (56.8 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 12.7 °C (22.9 °F).
- The weather in November is dryish. Just 88.7mm (3.5in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:31 long and the longest day is 14:12 long with an average length of 13:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Richmond November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Richmond, Australia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Richmond:
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 604.1 kms (375.4 miles) NW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 520.2 kms (323.3 miles) WNW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 257.1 kms (159.8 miles) NW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 151.5 kms (94.1 miles) S
- Wagga, Australia - 350.7 kms (217.9 miles) WSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 238.9 kms (148.5 miles) SW
- Gabo Island, Australia - 448.1 kms (278.4 miles) S
- Melbourne (Airport), Australia - 702.1 kms (436.3 miles) SW
- Essendon, Australia - 701.9 kms (436.2 miles) SW
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 702.6 kms (436.6 miles) SW
- Laverton, Australia - 720.5 kms (447.8 miles) SW
- East Sale, Australia - 600 kms (372.9 miles) SSW